Arkansas Farm Bureau Federal Credit Union is committed to serving the financial needs of our members. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a priority for our credit unions. We will continue to protect your privacy.
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and/or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us of others: and
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. To protect our members’ privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide to them.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our members and former members to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
Arkansas Farm Bureau Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines.
- Protect your account numbers.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons.
- Keep your information with us current. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
Let us know if you have any questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to serve you.
Arkansas Farm Bureau Federal Credit Union
10720 Kanis Road
Little Rock, Arkansas 72211